Saturday 24 August 2013

I'm back!


Hey guys! I've not blogged in suchhh a long time and recently I've really wanted to get back into the world of blogging as I feel like I have so much I want to start sharing as life has completely changed for me. I originally started blogging as I wanted to get back into writing and show off what I could do, I loved it but as my last few months in University were getting harder I took a bit of a step back and before I knew it I had started a new as Marketing Coordinator for a large property company. I found I only had time to blog on weekends and, to be honest, when the weekends came around all I wanted to do was go out and have fun with friends, family and my boyfriend. So I decided that I didn't want to do something half-hearted and stopped blogging.
Since then I've moved cities, bought a house with my boyfriend, got a new job and I'm started to feel very grown up! There will no doubt be lots of exciting things happening in the near future and I really want to document it and the best way to do that is here, with you guys! I also tried out a sneaky little youtube video a few weeks ago which was so fun and weirdly liberating to see yourself on such a huge site.

So to get back into the swing of things I've had a little blog refresh - changed the name and look a little bit as the original name just didn't suit what I wanted to blog about anymore - and here I am! I hope you'll come back and see what's happening and I look forward to telling you all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x