Wednesday 15 August 2012

Skincare routine #2

Hiya! So in my last post on skincare, here, I said I was going to do a separate post on one of the items I picked up when finally being a grown up and getting a 'proper' skincare routine. It is No7's Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask - also known as purifying exfoliator on their website.



I bought this because it was a 3 for 2 so I thought I may as well have something else, but also because I like the feeling of my skin having a proper good scrub and it's good to do so isn't it? The counter lady said it was her favourite out the of Beautiful Skin care range and I liked the fact it could be used as a mask or just an exfolitor. What she didn't tell me, and what was a very pleasant surprise was that it heats on contact with your skin! I've never felt this before from a product and I really like it when I use it, it makes me think it's actually doing something.
To use this I wet my face, but make sure it's not dripping wet, then rub in circular motions into my face, leaving it for about 2-5 minutes. (however long it takes me to do my next shower task!) This mask/exfoliator is AMAZING. Yes, I've used capitals to express just how much I really like it! It leaves my skins so clear and smoothe looking, it makes me not want to put any makeup on as I know as soon as I do the feeling will be gone. I use it approximately twice a week, always in the mornings but there is a downside to it...
It leaves residue all over my face - even after spending minutes washing my face. Urgh, I get out the shower and can see white mostly on my chin, my forehead by my eyebrows and sometimes on my nose. I just don't get it? I don't think I put too much on and I try not get it anywhere near my eyebrows as it sticks in the hair and is hard to remove but it still happens. This is the one thing I really dislike, but the way it leaves my skin keeps me coming back.

Do you use this product or one similar? Do you have any advise to get rid of the left over bits?! Leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x