Friday 31 August 2012

Skincare haul

Hello! I've had my No7 skincare bits now since early May, it was almost to the end of it's life and I haven't had any problems with it so I thought well I may as well just repurchase! So I popped down to Boots and the skincare was back on 3 for 2, as well as all makeup half price!! I stopped myself indulging in that though - gotta save the pennies!!
I definitely wanted to buy the moisturiser again and cleanser but I didn't really need another exfoliator/face mask as I think there's probably still a good bit left in it. I was totally stuck!! And then I started second guessing whether to buy the foaming cleanser again or to go for the cleansing water. Decisions. 
I decided in the end to buy the cleansing water because I felt it was a tad annoying to have to go through the effort of washing my face when I just wanted to remove my makeup. The cleansing water is so much easier and quicker, just pop some on a cotton pad and wipe! Easy.
So for my 3rd item I went for the Overnight Radiance Boost. When I initially went to the No7 stand the lady put some of this on my hand but I wasn't won over yet. I thought this sounded like a good product to try as I sometimes feel my face is very dull and I'd like to be able to go more makeup free and feel like my skin is, well radiant!




I also picked up an eye makeup remover. I actually bought this for the first time about a month ago and I have fell in love. It's so soft on the delicate eye area and removes makeup so easily! I don't know why I never thought to buy one before. And it's only £2.99!

Have you gone a a bit skincare crazy lately? Always like to read your comments! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x