Wednesday 19 September 2012

It's Autumn!


As it's really getting into September, with the cold weather and darker nights/mornings it made me look at my  nail polishes and think, oh dear I really need some new ones! I tend to focus more on painting my nails in the Summer, I think it's just habit of wanting to look bright and Summery! So in the Autumn/Winter I tend to just wear black or red when I'm going out. 
I found this little gem in amongst my bright yellows and pinks and had to do my nails straight away! It's Nails Inc and is called Jermyn Street. I think, if I remember rightly, it came free with a magazine yonks ago and I probably wore it once and then put it away. I really like it though! It's such a gorgeous colour for this time of year, brown with a hint of berry tones. So now I'm on the hunt for more Autumnal colours - do you have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. such a pleasant color! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Its OK to laugh sometime

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x