Friday 14 September 2012

TAG: How much is your face worth


Hello hello. I've seen this TAG going round on a few blogs and I quite liked the idea of it, adding up all the products you put onto your face each day to see how much it costs. I've done it purely on makeup, my skincare and moisturiser etc I've left out of this one but if you choose to do one you can include what you like! So for my everyday kind of makeup which I wear to work, during the day on weekends is ....

Maybelline The Falsies mascara £7.99 
Smashbox Primer £25 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £5.99 
YSL Touche Eclat £25 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 
Rimmel Sunshimmer bronzer £6.12
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder £5.99
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil £2.99

Total: £83.27

Hmm, I don't think this is that bad! For everyday I do use mostly high street cosmetics and to be honest a lot of it you wouldn't buy every month either. It's the naughty concealer and primer that is pushing the price up though! Wouldn't be without them though!

Have you done this TAG? If so leave your link below. Do you ever wonder how much you spend on your face? x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeoussss , and thats the smallest total ive seen! mos peoples is like 200+ pounds!! shocking x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! Maybe I should start investing in some more products... oh dear. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x