Wednesday 3 October 2012

Maybelline The Falsies


I'm not overly loyal to my mascaras. I may use the same one for a few months or so but then when I go in to buy another I always have a look around to see what's new, but I hate paying more than £8 for one. Not really sure where this number came from but it just seems a bit excessive to pay almost £10 for something quite simple! Maybe it's just me.
But anyhow I picked this one up a little while ago and really loved it! I then found out my best friend also uses it which is always nice to know you're not the only one. I go through phases of wanting thick lashes, or wanting them to look light and fluttery. This time I wanted the thickness and volume so picked up Maybelline The Falsies mascara from Boots for £7.99.
It aims to deliver a false lash look as well as making them appear bold and voluminous. I like! After using it for a week or so I actually went out on a night out in Cardiff and only wore the mascara, whereas I would normally put false lashes on. A good sign I liked it!


 My lovely eye without the mascara...

My lashes look really long and definitely stand out. The only downside to this mascara is it has a funny smell, which I've noticed with a few Maybelline products, perhaps it's something they use? It also feels like it has run out pretty fast but I will still be repurchasing! Have you tried this mascara?

2 comments:

  1. I know, I've used this one an I thought it had a funny smell, a bit off! I'm not loyal either, I like to try all different ones xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x