Thursday 1 November 2012

Liebster award


I have recently been tagged by Hollee for this award which is lovely as it's nice to see people interacting with me on here! The idea of the award is to answer the 11 questions set by the lovely blogger who tagged you, give 11 facts and tag other bloggers who have less than 100 followers! Easy, so here are my facts...

  • I have a doggy with my boyfriend, she is called Bella
  • I had braces for 3 years until I was almost 16!
  • My favourite food is a toss up between Mexican and Italian mmm
  • I went to Southampton Solent University as I wanted to be a Journalist but I hated being away from home so I did a Business degree in Bristol
  • I wish I had smaller feet (they're only size 6 but small feet look cute!)
  • I went through a goth stage in senior school
  • I am extremely lazy! Need to get motivated to exercise my big bum
  • People normally think I am younger than I am
  • I would love to live in America one day, sure that's not gonna happen though
  • I'm naturally quite reserved and shy
  • I believe in happily ever after
Questions from Hollee
  1. When did you start blogging?  I think it was February after I was getting very stressed about my final year of uni and wanted to have a get away.
  2. Which is your favourite beauty brand? I think, looking at my products, it has to be Rimmel as they offer such good variety, quality and are on trend for such good money! Although I do love going into a Mac store when I have money!
  3. What shampoo are you currently using? God I'm not a very shampoo-ey person, I think I'm using L'Oreal Elvive shampoo and probably have been for a long time! I get a bit funny about changing shampoos but I do quite fancy trying out an Aussie one.
  4. Who are your top three bloggers? Ah what a tough questions!! I don't really have a top three as I like to look a different ones dependant on what they've posted about. I would say at the moment CorrieKayleigh Louise and I really like Jessica's. Check them out :)
  5. What is your favourite food? I have already kind of answered this above but I enjoy anything to do with wraps and nachos but also love Lasagne!
  6. If you could pick 3 makeup products you couldn't live without, what would they be? This would be concealer, mascara and oooh either powder for when you need a touch up or foundation.
  7. Favourite cleanser? I currently am using No7's Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water which I wasn't sure of to begin with but am starting to like it more and more!
  8. Favourite film? I don't have a favourite film as I don't like to watch things over and over! I like all types of films though rom-coms to horror!!
  9. Tea or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!! This is the only hot drink I like.
  10. Favourite season and why? I love the thought of Summer more than I like being in it, I think I'd rather be on holiday in warm weather than be here in England. So my fave season is Autumn as it's not too cold and you still get to dress al snuggly!
  11. Favourite lipstick? I've only just stated getting into lipsticks but I bought one of the Kate Moss for Rimmel new ones before holiday and wore it like everyday!! Love it.
Questions to other bloggers I tag

  • Why did you start your blog?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What do you like to blog about most?
  • What perfume do you currently use?
  • Sweets or chocolate?
  • Which beauty brand is your favourite?
  • Favourite past time other than blogging?
  • Favourite blogs at the moment?
  • What did you do for Halloween?
  • Favourite colour(s)?
  • If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be?
And the lovely bloggers I nominate are (please also check them out!)....


Enjoy!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x