Sunday 3 June 2012

Who are you?!

Hello everyone. Firstly i'm sorry I have been silent for a month! (I can't believe it's been a whole month) I had such a stressful final exam period at Uni and then as soon as that was over I started my new job! Yes, literally I had my last ever exam and then I went to work the next day. Didn't even give myself a little break! So I've been busy with that, getting used to working 9-5.30 and just haven't had the mind space to blog. But I hope now, once I get my bodyclock in gear with work, I can get back into blogging because I was loving it and I have so much I want to tell you all!!

Something I wanted to let you know is that L'Oreal's Nude Magique BB cream (see review here) has completly grown on my recently! I wasn't overly impressed with it in my review, although it was the first BB cream I had tried. It was far too dark for my skin tone and so I thought it would be one of those that just gets put back into the make up bag. But as it's been getting warmer and the sun has been shining I have been tanning and that means I needed something a bit darker for my face - I never put actual fake tan on my face you see. So I have been using this and I now love it! It gives my face that tanned glow that matches the rest of my body and it's so lightweight I can just forget about it, no need to touch it up!


So, for now this is me. I hope everyone who has finished things like Uni didn't get too over-worked and are enjoying the summer so far!!
And, just in case you forgot who I was, here is a lil piccy of me and the bf from my cousins wedding Friday - as you will notice I am now back to blonde!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x