Friday 17 February 2012

Late, but still worthy, News Years Resolution

So this is my very first blog post!


That excitement after you've spent your wages on new products and you get home and try them out in front the mirror - I love it. You go into the shop after one thing and come out with a bag full of others.
I've recently become more experimental with my make-up, as my boyfriend once said I have a standard - that standard is basic and simple! I have my beauty favourites, which I will reveal in due course, but that look can become boring and safe. I don't want to have a safe look, I want to try new things and hopefully let you in on the good and the not so good products I choose to test.

My favourite places to buy products (both online or otherwise) are:

  • Boots (obviously!)
  • Feelunique.com
  • Justbeautydirect.co.uk
  • Debenhams
  • Ebay
As my adventure into new beauty products continues I'm sure there will be many more places to add. For now, they are going to be seeing lots of me.

So, as a business student I'm hoping to pursue a career in beauty/fashion PR/marketing and hope that this blog will get me that one step closer. If you like it, let people know, if you have requests or suggestions they are always welcome. I've always had a passion for writing, after writing for school and college newspapers, so I hope this blog serves at least one person well.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x