Monday 20 February 2012

LOTD

Popped out for an early dinner with the boy today and decided to wear my MAC Shy Girl lipstick. When I went into MAC I asked for a natural looking shade that could be worn every day. This is what it looks like.


I always notice scents with makeup products, I have a powder that although really does the job smells a bit old and fusty! This creamy lipstick has a sweet fragrance that I love! It’s almost as though you could eat it. It is very moisture based so does not cake once applied and has just the right balance between a natural and a pink shade.
I sometimes wear this colour out on the evening too if I want a simple finish.

MAC Shy Girl lipstick RRP £13.50



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x