Thursday 23 February 2012

L'Oreal eye pictures

I totally forgot to upload the pictures of the L'Oreal products on myself (whoops!), I was in a bit of a rush admittedly, work was calling! So, here they are...


L'Oreal Superliner Gel Intenza

I am pretty impressed with this eyeliner as I look back at the picture. I have never been able to do a sort of  'flick' if you like at the end, and also struggle to get the eyeliner to the corners of my eyes. I think this eyeliner is great because of the the brush applicator. I was easily able to line the corners and gradually create a cat like flick at the end too. Would definately reccommend!! I also put a little on the underneath of my eyes, which makes it look like I have mascara on - which I actually don't.


L'Oreal Quad Pro eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes

This eyeshadow had a very dark base/first colour for my liking really so I found it really hard to blend it well and get a good look. It covered the eyeshadow brush too much so consequently when brushed onto my eye lids almost covered them! Skill is definately required for this product - something I am lacking in : )


I hope the pictures helped you a little better to fully understand my comments, your comments are also always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x