Monday 12 March 2012

Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation

Hiya! I sent off for a tester of the new Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation a few weeks ago and got round to testing it today. I'm always dubious of testers as I think, is this really enough for my whole face?! Be assured though, they are!

I got to choose which shade I wanted, which was good, so I chose soft beige, as I wasn't really sure on Rimmel's foundation shades and this looked about right to me.

I used to always wear liquid foundations but started to go off them as they made me feel a bit greasy. I went back to a mousse foundation from MAC but hate how, by wearing every day, it runs out so quickly and is expensive! This one is only £8.99 so not bad for an everyday foundation.

After applying onto my face with my usual foundation brush I was pleased with the shade, it looks a teeny but darker but it's not over-powering and I didn't have to leave the house today so I wasn't bothered.

The foundation is supposed to make your skin look more radiant and healthy, and I had a pretty bad nights sleep (TV was on all night, I hate being alone!) so I was very pleased with the finish.


It made my skin feel bright and totally covered. I like! By the end of the day it did require a little brush of my powder but I always use powder so it has not put me off.

Have you used Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation?

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried this foundation! But it sounds great!

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about this but not tried it yet!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did u get a tester. I was looking for a sample of this foundation for My Blog :) xx

    Http://ohhsoglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I think it was through their website or facebook. Have a google and I'm sure it'll come up.
      Lovely blog btw :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x