Wednesday 7 March 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector

After the L'Oreal BB cream post, I sent off for a sample of Garnier's new, Miracle Skin Perfector. I was a little unsure about trying another BB but as it has miracle in it's name I thought I'd give it a shot! (logic)

The sample came, as expected, like those you receive free in magazines and as it was late morning and I hadn't gotten dressed and makeup'd I tested it straight away.
I wouldn't normally do this if I had somewhere to be but I only had to go into Uni for an hour so I didn't think much harm could be done.






The formulation was definatley much better than that of L'Oreal's, it was the right colour I was expecting and was quite thick - L'Oreal's version was very thin and transformed into a dark shade once on your skin. I will admit I probably put a little too much onto my face and it looked pretty shiny and wet! (horror) but it really didn't do much covering. It was not the miracle I was hoping for.

(not good!)

I don't think I would try this again but I do still have a glimmer of hope that there is a BB cream out there for me. I don't fancy going around with a full face of makeup when the Summer is here!

Have you tried Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector? Have you tried other BB creams? Leave me a comment to let me know.




1 comment:

  1. I've always been curious about BB creams.. figured they might sound too good to be true.
    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x