Sunday 11 March 2012

17's Twitter Party

This evening I joined in on 17 Cosmetic's Twitter party (#17cosmetics). I've never done anything like this before, who knew blogging created such a huge community?! It's honestly amazing the hype and PR 17 have created for themselves through this.

It was going a bit fast for me so I tweeted a few times, trying my best to get involved!
All the girls advice and product suggestions were so helpful, and I got a handy tip about using the Advantage Card machine before paying for my goodies!

So, I'd like to add these beautys to my wish list:

17's BB (Blemish Balm) - I've tried Garnier and L'Oreal and this is only £6.99 so definetly worth a try! The girls gave some positive reviews too.

I love blusher in spring and this one is called "Strawberry Swirl", it makes me just want to eat it! I like blushers that have different shades, and also like them to have quite a deep pink so that it is quite prominent on my skin.


And, as it's 3 for 2 at the moment these Candy Collection nail polishes are a must have! I love nail polishes (varnishes??) and a new season calls for new shades. Think I'll go for 'Orange Soda' (left) 'Sherbert Lemon' (next left) and 'Fairy Cake' (middle).

Loving the spring collection they have at the moment and the names make them sound delicious!

Did you get involved in the Twitter party? What are your must haves from 17?

(All images from Boots.com)

1 comment:

  1. I was involved for the first time too! I thought doing a twitter party like that is really inspirational! My fav from 17 cosmetics are their nail polishes, great quality and wide range at an affordable price. I also like really want to try the peep show mascara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x