Monday 23 April 2012

NOTD - Peach Melba

It seems I've gotten into the habit of painting my nails just before bed. It sounds like a disaster waiting to happen but it's actually really good because once I'm in bed I don't have to do anything so my nails can dry easily. If I do them in the day I find I get distracted too quickly and my nails inevitably end up smudged!

I found an old makeup bag at my mum's on the weekend and bought back some products I'd forgot about or thought I'd give a second shot! One of them is this Barry M nail polish called Peach Melba. I think I bought it last summer and I can't believe I forgot about it! I love the colour so much and can't wait to wear it in the summer when I have a bit of a tan.



I really like Barry M's nail polishes over lots of other drugstore brands as they give a thick coverage and always have great colours at affordable prices.

Do you like this colour? What nail polish shades are you loving?


2 comments:

  1. I love Barry M varnishes as well, great quality for money. I love pastel shades as wwll, this peach is super cute :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this colour!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x