Saturday 14 April 2012

Week in photos #1



This is my first attempt at a week in pictures, I hope you like it :)
Dress shopping with mum, Easter lunch outfit, new Monster Energy zero cals/sugar drink, Easter egg, Revision, Date night face.

Sorry I've been very quiet this week, I have been getting down to my revision which is pretty depressing! All I keep thinking is that in 6 weeks time it will all be over!! Hope you've all had a great week, I have been using a new cleanser which I will post about soon and also I'm testing out L'Oreal's new Lumi Magique foundation today.

1 comment:

  1. I live off energy drinks when I've got an assignment due in soon... they do the job for me at the time but my waistline hates me for it after! x
    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's much appreciated. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear your thoughts x